You can extend your students’ access to Discovery Education resources during the school day and beyond the bell.
Before your students can access the Discovery Education Student Center, they must have student accounts created. This may be done by the district or you can manually add students in your account. Access the following Step-by-Step guides for additional support:
Logging in as a Student
To experience Discovery Education as a student:Z
- Navigate to Classrooms from the Global Navigation Menu.
- In the left menu bar, select All Students. A roster of students appears.
- Search for a specific student from the Search Users section or scroll through the list to find the student.
- Select the Actions icon (three vertical dots) and Sign In as Student to log yourself in as a student.
- Explore the student's account.
- When finished, navigate to the student initials in the top right and then select Quit Impersonation.
Creating Classes and Assigning Content to Students
With Discovery Education, students can browse and navigate content, or content can be assigned to them. Assigning content ensures that students have fast access to materials, minimizes distractions, and creates opportunities for tracking completion.
Content can be assigned as individual resources or folders of resources, or it can be incorporated into Builder Tools and assigned. Access the following Step-by-Step guides for additional support: