Discovery Education Studio is a creative and structured collaboration space designed with students and teachers in mind.
Teachers can use Studio to:
- Develop and share content and take advantage of assignment flexibility.
- Use and share templates to speed up the creation process and save valuable time.
- Streamline collaboration with other teachers.
- Support differentiation by varying the assignment of research, collection, and creation tasks to individual students or whole groups.
Students can use Studio to:
- Demonstrate knowledge in creative ways, easily synthesizing multiple types of digital content to tell stories.
- Use content from Discovery Education Services or take pictures and shoot video directly from their mobile devices to insert directly into projects.
- Use collaboration tools to build digital content together in a safe, secure, and controlled environment
Access and Launch Studio
Access Studio from the Global Nav menu in the top left corner.
In this section, learn how to:
- Create Projects with Studio
- Name Studio Projects
- Add Content to Studio Projects
- Organize Studio Projects
- Customize Studio Projects
- Edit Studio Projects
- Studio and Immersive Reader