Site Administrators can block content at a school or district level by following these steps:
- Any user who is set as an Account Admin can Log in and then click the My Admin tile.
- There are a few options for limiting content from students. The first is to click on Asset Exclusions (Account), or, if within a school, click Asset Exclusions (Site) and then search for the video content that is sought for exclusion.
- Results appear and can be clicked to add as excluded content either for an entire district or school (depending on whether searching to exclude at the district by clicking Exclude Assets (Account) or are within a school and select Exclude Assets (Site) and also exclude only from students or teachers and students.
- Once saved, the assets appear on the Excluded Assets tab and can be restored at anytime as needed.
The other option is to manage student access at either the district or school site level:
- Log into My Admin and clicking into the Manage My Student Access section and choosing either Setup Configure (Account Level) for district-wide restrictions or Setup Configure (Site Level) for school site restrictions.
- Once Setup Configure is opened, there are options to limit search, grade band content access, etc. that, once updated, can be saved. Restrictions can be removed at a future date and then saved as well to allow full content access again as needed.