Frequently Asked Questions
Company & Product Information
- How does Discovery Education vet and curate content?
- Where can I find information about Discovery Education products?
- How do I purchase or renew product license(s) with Discovery Education?
- My school or district didn't renew our product licenses. May I purchase an individual user license?
- What are the costs for licensing Discovery Education products?
School & User Management
- How do I request to have a new school set up and licensed for Discovery Education products?
- How can my students access Discovery Education resources?
- How can I run usage reports?
- How do I archive an admin user to prevent future access to Discovery Education?
- How do I unarchive a class?
- How can I import my users into Discovery Education?
- Why is it asking my students to log in?
- Why does my password reset every day?
- Why does it say my account is expired?
- Why do I get an error message when creating a username and password?
- How do I create an account with a passcode?
- How can I access my school passcodes?
Instructional & Professional Learning Support
- Where can I learn how to use Discovery Education products?
- Can I request a certificate for attending a webinar or virtual conference?
- Do you provide a recording of webinars to view later?
- How can I access virtual field trips?
- How can I learn more about or join the DEN Ambassador Program?
- How do I become a DEN Star?
Tools & Features
- Can I use Google Translate with your website?
- How do I access Discovery Education Assessment?
- Am I able to reorder assessment questions after assigning to students?
- Is the Assignment Builder Tool and Writing Prompt Builder Tool still available?
- How can a student find Studio once logged in?
- How do I enable/disable closed captioning?
Need additional support?
Connect with a member of our Education Support Team.