In this step, you will explore Discovery Education Experience's dynamic curated curriculum resources and on-demand teaching strategies, all personalized for your needs as an educator.
As a leader of Discovery Education at your school or district, you will want to develop a full understanding of the depth and breadth of the digital curriculum resources available to you and your colleagues. The Instructional Leaders tab of our Educator Supports Center is designed to support you in learning about Discovery Education and equip you with tools to support your school or district.
As we look at other school districts that have been successful in implementing Discovery Education in their classrooms, we have found their focus on these Top Five Things to Know to be an integral part of their success:
- Timely & Relevant Content, Personalized to You
- Discovering and Organizing Resources
- Creating, Curating, & Collaborating
- Instructional Strategies & Professional Learning
- Learning, Sharing, & Connecting
In order to support your success, we have bundled these five components into a series of four interactive courses. In these, you will learn new ways to maximize your experience as you explore Discovery Education's dynamic features.
- Discover Resources in Discovery Education
- Engage Students with Discovery Education
- Design Digital Lessons with Studio
- Explore the Student Experience
Upon completion of each of these interactive courses, you will receive a certificate of completion for professional development hours. These courses are also available to educators at your school or district and will be a key tool in launching Discovery Education.