Discovery Education Studio is a creative and structured collaboration space designed with students and teachers in mind.
Add Content to your Studio Project
Build out your Studio project as you need. To add content, select the + icon.
When you add content to your Studio project, you have the following options:
- Search DE: Search Discovery Education resources and add to your project.
- From Favorites: Add any resource that has been saved to your Favorites to your project.
- Upload from My Device: Add your own content to your project (Upload Limit: 124 MB)
- Text: Add text to your slide or board.
- Word Tracking: Use for front of class read alongs - designed for use with younger students.
- Button: Add a button that can link to a location within your Studio project (another slide or page) or link to an external URL.
- Short Answer: A quiz question where students can answer with an open-ended response.
- Single Selection: A quiz question that is multiple choice with a single correct answer.
- Multiple Selection: A quiz question that is multiple choice with multiple correct answers.
- Block: A quiz question for students to add a Discovery Education resource or upload their own resource.
All Studio projects contain a Teacher Notes option. Here, add notes about the lesson or add resources to reference later. These notes are only available to teachers and are accessed from the paper icon in the sidebar menu.