If you find that a Discovery Education page in Chrome displays in a different language and you need to switch the language display, follow these steps:
- In the Chrome browser, select the three dots in the top right corner of the page, then select Settings > Languages.
- Under the “Preferred Languages” section, check that number 1 has your preferred language set.
If making the above change does not resolve the issue, follow these steps:
- Select the icon to the right of the address bar (highlighted below).
- Confirm that your preferred language is the detected language. If it is not, select the three dots to the right of the displayed language and “Choose another language” to select the preferred language.
If you don’t see the icon to the right of the address bar in your Chrome browser, follow this step:
- Within Discovery Education, right click anywhere on the page and choose Translate. You will then see the icon as indicated above and can select it to set your preferred language as the detected language.