If a teacher accidentally archives a class or you would like to unarchive a class, your district Account Administrator or a school Site Administrator is the only one able to unarchive the class.
The Account Admin should follow these steps:
- Log into Discovery Education.
- Navigate to the Global Navigation menu in the top left. Select Admin Dashboard from Tools.
- Select Classrooms.
- Select the Archive Status dropdown and select Archived.
- Find the class you wish to unarchive and click on the name of the class.
- Select the Manage Classroom dropdown and select Unarchive Classroom.