With a Standard Quiz, teachers can create a check for understanding with a wide variety of question types.
Note: Quiz is available to our full Discovery Education partners only.
From your Quiz Dashboard, select the Create New button in the upper right corner, then Build a New Quiz, then Standard Quiz. Give the quiz a name. This name is how it will appear to students as well as in your Quiz Dashboard of results.
Now, it's time to add questions! Select a question type to start building. You have these options:
- Short Answer: Students type their response.
- Poll: Students pick one option.
- Multiple Choice: Students pick one correct answer.
- Multiple Select: Students pick one or more correct answers.
- Draw: Students draw their response.
- Annotate: Students draw or type over an uploaded image.
- Audio: Students record their response.
Once you select a question type, enter the question, possible answers, and any other information needed for the question type.
To add another question, select the + from the left menu. Also, at anytime, you can jump between questions using that same menu.
If you need to take a break from creating the quiz, you can select Save & Close in the upper right corner to save your progress. You can revisit the quiz at anytime from your Quiz Dashboard.