With Video Quiz, teachers select a video, add questions easily into the timeline, and assign to students or launch live - in minutes!
Note: Quiz is available to our full Discovery Education partners only.
Launch Quiz from the tile at the top of your My DE homepage or from the Global Nav dropdown located in the top left, Tools > Quiz.
Create a Video Quiz
From your Quiz Dashboard, select Create New > Build a New Quiz > Video Quiz and follow these steps:
- Use Search to find a video for your quiz. Preview the video and give the assignment a name. Note that this name is how the quiz appears to students as well as in your Quiz Dashboard of results.
- Select Play to add questions. Watch the video and pause to add a question or move the video progress bar to the point where you want to pause. Select the Add New Question icon +. Note that by default, it adds a short answer question. Use the Question Type dropdown to change to Poll or Multiple Choice.
- Select Save & Play to continue playing the video to add more questions. Repeat this process to add all your questions. Note that at anytime you can jump between questions using the menu on the left.
- Select Delete Question from the vertical ellipses to delete a question.
- Select Save & Close to save your progress. Note that you can revisit the quiz at anytime from your Quiz Dashboard.
- When you are finished, select Launch. Note that you have two options to share with students: Assign or Launch.