Assignment Manager is your hub for viewing, editing, and reviewing what you’ve assigned to students.
Note: If you haven't assigned content to students, Assignment Manager displays an empty page. To learn how to create assignments or how to assign content directly to students, see Assigning Content to Students.
To access your assignment manager, navigate to Classrooms from the Global Navigation Menu in the top left corner. This is your hub to view, edit, and review what you assign to students.
The assignment table is the core view of the manager. This sortable table displays everything assigned to students and classes. This table provides the following information:
- Assignment: The title of the assignment. This also links to the assignment document or resource.
- Class: The classroom assigned to.
Status: Shows the assigned status of the assignment.
- Active: Available to students now.
- Upcoming: Assigned to students for a future data.
- Past: Overdue for students.
- Type: The assignment or resource type (e.g., video, assessment, Studio board, etc.).
- Start: The date the content or assignment was assigned to students.
- Due: The date an assignment is expected to be completed. In most cases, students can still access an assignment and submit after its due date. Past-due assignments move to the Past Due tab on a student's dashboard.
- Complete: The number of students that completed the assignment out of the total number of assignees.
- Results: Once graded, the results of the assignment show here.
Actions: Most assignments have four actions, located in the horizon ellipses:
- Open Assignment: Displays directions and information about the assignment.
- Edit Date: Change the Start and/or Due Date.
- Edit Instructions: Displays the instructions for the assignment and allows you to edit them.
- Unassign: Cancel the assignment.
Use the Filters above the assignments to locate assignments by status, type, class assigned, and due date range. By default, assignments are filtered for all types of assignment and all classes for the last 90 days.
Checking Student Work
Once students begin to work on an assignment, an additional Dashboard icon appears in the actions dropdown. Select this button to access a screen of results for a specific assignment.
In the Results Dashboard, select the colored icons to view how students answered specific questions. Select Download Results by Question to download the results into an Excel spreadsheet. Select a student name to view specific results or to override any scores.