Often times, teachers would like to see the student view of Discovery Education. Or, they would like to check on work that has yet to be submitted.
Discovery Education offers teachers the opportunity to log in as a one of their students right from their own account. This is also known as impersonating a student.
To impersonate a student:
- Select My Classrooms from the Global Navigation in the top left.
- In the left menu bar, select All Students. A roster of students will appear.
- Search for a specific student from the Search Users section or scroll through the list to find the student.
- Click three vertical dots then Sign in as Student.
- Explore the student's account.
- When finished, select the student initials in the top right corner of the window and then select Quit Impersonation.