Coding Lessons can be organized, shared, and assigned just as any other Discovery Education resource.
Every coding lesson opens in its own Coding Lesson player. In this window, students and teachers can engage with the coding lesson as designed. Teachers have additional features to organize, assign, and share lessons.
- Assign: Assign the lesson directly to a class, group of students, or single student and track progress in Assignment Manager. When Coding lessons are assigned to students, they see a Mark as Complete button to click when finished with the lesson. To learn more, see Assign Content to Students.
- Build an Activity: Use the Coding lesson to create a project with Studio.
- Share: Share the lesson with students or colleagues through a link or by adding it to a Learning Management System (like Google Classroom or Teams). To learn more, see Share Content.
- Add to QuickList: Add the lesson to your QuickList. To learn more, see QuickList.
- Save to My Content: Add the lesson to your My Content. To learn more, see Add Content to My Content.
- Print: Print a lesson.
- Copy Link: Copy lesson link to share.
- Lesson Plan: Access an overview of a lesson, learning objectives, lesson standards, success criteria, key vocabulary, a starter, key questions, and more.