You can extend your students’ access to Discovery Education resources during the school day and beyond the bell.
Before your students can access the Discovery Education Student Center, they must have student accounts created. This may be done by the district or you can manually add students in your account. Access the following Step-by-Step guides for additional support:
Logging in as a Student
To experience Discovery Education as a student:
- Click on the Classrooms button from the main menu of your My DE homepage.
- In the left menu bar, select All Students. A roster of students will appear.
- Search for a specific student from the Search Users section or scroll through the list to find the student.
- Click Actions icon (three vertical dots) and select Sign In as Student to log yourself in as a student.
- Explore the student's account.
- When finished, select the student initials in the top right corner of the window and then select Quit Impersonation.
Creating Classes and Assigning Content to Students
With Discovery Education, students can browse and navigate to content, or content can be assigned to them. Assigning content ensures that students have fast access to materials, minimizes distractions, and creates opportunities for tracking completion. Content can be assigned as individual resources or folders of resources, or it can be incorporated into Builder Tools and assigned. Access the following Step-by-Step guides for additional support:
Does your school integrate with Clever, Google Classroom, Microsoft Teams, Schoology, or Canvas? Learn more about our integrations.
Resources for Student Exploration
Access resources for sharing Discovery Education with students, including ideas for exploring interests, research, organizing evidence, reviewing content, and communicating ideas.